The Lunar Festival will be starting again soon and a new version of HandyNotes for Lunar Festival was released this morning in preparation for the upcoming event.
The biggest change in this version is that the marker pins for the Lunar Festival Elder NPCs now appear on the world map at continent level, similar to how the bonfires are displayed in HandyNotes for Midsummer Festival. The pins will disappear from the world map as you visit each Elder, so you no longer need to click on each individual zone to find any Elders you may have missed.
There are currently no options to turn this new feature off, but if the community requests it I will look into making one.
The new version of HandyNotes for Lunar Festival is available to download from Curse and requires HandyNotes to work. Please note that the map pins will only appear while the Lunar Festival is active!
The 2014 Lunar Festival will start on January 20th and will end on February 2nd. Good luck!
v1.1.2 to v1.1.4
- Flagged as up-to-date with Patch 5.4.
- Increased the accuracy of the map pins and fixed a few misplaced ones.
- Marker pins for Elder NPCs in zones and capital cities now show on the continent map.
- Fixed Elder Morndeep’s pin to appear in Blackrock Depths, where he is, instead of Blackrock Caverns, where he isn’t.
- Fixed Elder Morningdew’s pin not being removed from the map after collecting her coin.