Remember when I said in my previous post that Chinchilla will work without errors?
Well, it turns out I was wrong and a few errors managed sneak past my eagle eyes. However, thanks to my userbase the errors were discovered and quickly fixed. All known errors are now solved and I can once again turn my attention to overhauling parts of the code.
Two other of my projects also received updates recently, but these were simple compatibility fixes for Patch 5.0.4.
- Version 2.5.5
- Fixed an error in the Ping module. Thanks to Spiderkeg for reporting it.
- Fixed an error in the Location module caused when a SharedMedia font can’t be found.
- Removed some redundant code.
- Removed pre-5.0 compatibility layer.
- Version 2.5.6
- Fixed an error with the new LFG minimap button when set to show on mouseover.
- Fixed a very silly bug that prevented users from choosing “None” as a border or background.
- Removed options for the Battleground minimap button as was merged into the LFG button in Patch 5.0.4.
- MogIt Highlighter is not available on WoWinterface as MogIt is only downloadable from Curse.