A couple of errors managed to slip past me in the last couple of updates. I apologise for this inconvenience. It happens to the best and worst of us, but the good news is most if not all of the bugs have been squashed and Chinchilla Minimap should be problem free once more.
As a bonus, Chinchilla Minimap v2.6.3 is now compatible with the upcoming Patch 6.0 and Warlords of Draenor beta test realms. It is not yet possible to hide or move the new Garrison Report button but the code is in place and will be “switched on” in a future release.
v2.6.1 to v2.6.3
- Fixed a compatibility issue with the MinimapButtonFrame addon.
- Fixed a “local frame is nil” error when the in-game calendar is updated.
- Fixed an oversight that caused the calendar frame to not always update properly when the settings are changed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the voice chat button to always be shown regardless of settings.
- Fixed a peculiar bug causing minimap buttons created by LibDBIcon-1.0 during login to be larger than other buttons.
- Re-wrote the “hidden button” logic introduced in v2.6.1 to be more efficient.