Patch 6.0 and the Warlords of Draenor expansion pack are getting ever closer but there is still time to keep everything working on the current release.
Chinchilla Minimap has been updated to v2.6.1, reverting several controversial changes in v2.6. Namely, the QuestTracker module has returned and the “invisible button” logic has been changed back to the previous “hidden button” logic. Any QuestTracker options that were moved to the Appearance module in v2.6 have been moved back to the QuestTracker module.
Be aware that Chinchilla v2.6.1 will cause errors if you install it into the Warlords of Draenor beta or the Public Test Realms. A new update to Chinchilla will be made available once Patch 6.0 reaches normal live servers.
v2.6 to v2.6.1
- By popular request, the QuestTracker module has been un-deleted. The quest objectives window can be resized again.
- By popular request, minimap buttons are hidden instead of invisible. This should fix the unclickable “dead zones” around the minimap.
- Fixed a bug causing the Wider Objectives Tracker option to be unresponsive.
- Fixed a bug with the Movie Recording indicator.
- Updated the default location of the vehicle seats indicator.